For those of you who don’t know about us, Hearts for the Homeless International is a nonprofit organization that has impacted over 2000 homeless people in the United States. The organization’s mission is to help prevent heart disease through heart health education and blood pressure machine provisions at easily accessible locations for homeless communities and veterans in places such as Orlando, Miami, Tallahassee, Tampa, Gainesville, Dallas, Brazil, and Nicaragua. H4H International strives to increase our impact in the homeless community by spreading to different universities and partnering with more locations and clinics.
- Thank you to our health care professionals!
- Hearts For Homeless Chapters Across the United States Provide Support to Homeless Community in the Wake of COVID-19 Outbreak.
- Your change makes a change! Donate to Hearts For Homeless International Today!
- University of North Texas Chapter Recognized by North Texas Daily!
- Hearts 4 Homeless Gainesville Recognizes Outstanding Member