Hearts for Homeless International congratulates the University of North Texas chapter on behalf of their recognition by the local news channel of their substantial involvement in working with homeless people in the Denton and Dallas communities. The chapter has done a wonderful job in bringing awareness of how important and life-changing blood pressure screenings can be for homeless people. The organization does not have the ability to treat or diagnose patients, however, these blood pressure screenings provide people with an alert that they may be at risk of heart problems. On top of blood pressure screenings, the UNT chapter is also providing the homeless community with screening for signs of depression and substance abuse. The organization’s members are passionate about their work with Hearts for Homeless and strive to bring new and innovative ideas to better help the homeless. Hearts for Homeless International is amazed by the UNT chapter’s outstanding involvement in their community and is eager to see their buoyant growth in the future.
- Thank you to our health care professionals!
- Hearts For Homeless Chapters Across the United States Provide Support to Homeless Community in the Wake of COVID-19 Outbreak.
- Your change makes a change! Donate to Hearts For Homeless International Today!
- University of North Texas Chapter Recognized by North Texas Daily!
- Hearts 4 Homeless Gainesville Recognizes Outstanding Member
Thank you to our health care professionals!
H4HMay 6, 2020