- UT Southwestern Medical School (M.D.) 2022
- UCF B.S. Biomedical Sciences and Minor in Political Science 2018
- CGI U Alumni Honor Roll 2018, UCF 30 Under 30 2020, Junior Alpha Omega Alpha 2021, UCF Order of Pegasus 2017
- My involvement has consisted of serving as President of Hearts for the Homeless Orlando and then becoming the President of Hearts for the Homeless International.
- My motivation is to try my best to advocate for people in our society who are silenced and who are powerless.
- I am currently applying for a residency in anesthesiology to prepare for my future career in healthcare. After I graduate residency, I plan to serve as an anesthesiologist in the United States Air Force. My career interests include military medicine, clinical research, and nonprofit management.