- Graduated from Ocean Township HS with honors in 2017.
- Graduated from Rutgers University suma cum laude in 2021.
- Attending Harvard Law School in fall of 2022.
- Initially I provided intermittent legal research for the organization on different initiatives, and later assisted in the administration of the rollout of telehealth and other activities during the COVID-19 pandemic. Since August 2020, I have been responsible for Human Resources at H4H, overseeing ethical, efficiency, and personal conflicts and controversies in the organization.
- I felt a serious gap in my direct capacity to affect others positively during my collegiate career. I saw Hearts For the Homeless as a chance to do good, and on a national scale.
- Hope to graduate law school in 2025, and potentially acquire a Masters in History.