- UCF B.S. Biomedical Sciences and Minor in Psychology 2020
- Clinton Global Initiative Scholar 2017
- President’s Volunteer Service Award, 2019
- H4H Golden Heart Award
- When I first joined Hearts for the Homeless, I became a presidential director responsible for helping the smaller organization expand. During my time as a presidential director, I assisted in starting Hearts for the Homeless Gainesville with former Gainesville president Mary Cobty as H4H’s second chapter. After successfully expanding the organization, I emerged as Secretary of the Hearts for the Homeless International board as the organization grew. In 2017, I became a Clinton Global Initiative University Scholar representing H4H at the CGI U conference in Boston. My duty in Hearts for the Homeless International is to keep the organization’s online presence going and maintain communication throughout the chapters as the organization continues to expand. I am very passionate about helping those who are hurt or in need! I also served as President of Hearts for the Homeless Orlando in 2019-2020.
- I am currently applying for dental school and dream of becoming a dentist.